This image comes with a Bee Strong sentiment, but I decided to go with Bee Yourself... You're Awesome. I fussy-cut the bee so I could pop her up on foam tape. I went with non-traditional colours for my bee! I used a bunch of old scraps/snippets of patterned paper and cardstock so I'll be joining Pixie's Snippet Playground. All products used are listed below.
- Digital stamp: Gerda Steiner Designs Bee Strong
- Clear stamp: Sentiment (unmarked)
- Colouring medium: Touch Five markers
- Die: Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Borders, Cross-stitched Tag (unmarked)
- Patterned paper: My old Dollarama stash
- Embossing folder: Tim Holtz Honeycomb
- Other: Heart punch, washi tape, Dymo label maker
I was inspired by the sketch at Connie Can Crop:
I would also like to support these fun challenges: Cardz TV Designer Challenge #4 AG 3/3; Clique Kits March AG 2/3; Come and Get It Cards for Kids 1/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper March UE; Creatalicious AG Optional Green UE; Cute Card Thursday AG UE; DL.ART March Linky AG UE 1/d; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 3/3; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 2/3; Love to Scrap AG 3/5; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 1/3; Penny's Paper-crafty AG 3/3; Pile it On Humour/Puns UE; Send a Smile 4 Kids Spring Colours 4 Kids 2/3; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Tag You're It 2/5;Tuesday Throwdown Things with Wings 2/3; Word Art Wednesday AG w uplifting sentiment Wk1 3/5; Your Scrapbook Place AG 3/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!